What is Rhinoplasty?A cosmetic surgery done to repair or reshape the nose is called Rhinoplasty. It is the most commonly performed plastic surgery procedures.
Why is the Procedure performed?Rhinoplasty can be used to:
- Decrease or increase the size of the nose
- Alter the nasal bridge or the shape of the tip
- Taper the nostrils opening
- Change the angle between the nose and upper lip
- Repair an injury or birth imperfection
- Help in mitigating some breathing problems
How does the procedure work?Either under local anesthesia or general anesthesia is given to the patient in the Rhinoplasty. A cut is made inside the nostrils during the surgery or even from at the base of the nose. Such cuts help in the shaping tip of the nose or the grafting of the cartilage. Thereafter when the surgery is finished to maintain the new shape of the bone a metallic or plastic splint may be placed on the outside of the nose. A soft plastic splint or nasal pack also may be placed in the nostrils In order to keep the dividing wall between the air passages stable.
- Airport Pick-up and Drop
- Hospital Stay in a Private Room as indicated above. One attendant can stay with the patient.
- Nursing & Diet charges.
- Routine lab tests
- Admitting Consultant's visit charges
- Surgeon’s Fees and OT Charges
- Hospital stay after the said period.
- Visit charges after the said period.
- Cross consultations, if any.
Get answers to your queries round the clock
Call us or write to us anytime
Video Call or Telephonic Call facility with doctors
Get answers to all your medical queries
Free Airport Services - Pick up and Drop
Roundtrip Airport Transfers
Move in the city
Hire our network Taxi Service at special rates
Choose hotels and guest houses that suites your budget
Special rates for our patients
Mobile Phone Rental
Get Pre-paid cards of different values
A representative to go with patients for treatments, appointments and for personal assistance
Ground Assistance Services
FRRO Registration, Flight Ticket Booking, Internal Transfers etc.
Write to us: firstname.lastname@example.org