Laser Dental TreatmentLaser Periodontal Therapy using LANAP (Laser Assisted New Attachment Procedure) is used to treat the gum disease. It is a newer technique & an FDA cleared procedure. As compared to traditional gum surgery the laser gum treatment helps in reducing the pain and recovery time.
Laser treatment is a more advanced technique. To gently remove harmful bacteria and diseased tissue from the pockets of the gum it uses a laser light.
Have you been told that you have gum disease?Periodontal disease is alternative name for Gum disease. In this infection the gums are badly affected with the supporting bone surrounding the teeth.
Above 35 years of age Three out of four adults may be affected with gum disease. Symptoms of gum disease are:
- Bleeding gums
- Tooth movement
- Loose teeth
- Bad breath
Laser Periodontal Therapy is a newer technique which uses Laser Treatment to replace the cutting of the gum tissue. Since there is no cut involved it does not require stitches. With minimal blood loss, preservation gum tissue, reduced root exposure and sensitivity this helps the patient in easier recovery. When compared to traditional gum treatment/surgery this procedure is cost effective.
- When compared to traditional surgery much lesser pain.
- With minimal bleeding Easy and quicker recovery since gum tissue is not cut.
- since the gum is not cut away it is a gum tissue preserving technique
- Exposure of the root reduced
- any infection possibility is drastically reduced
- Cost is reduced
What is LANAP?LANAP (Laser Assisted New Attachment Procedure) performed on periodontal disease and also helps to save many teeth that were considered previously beyond repair. This laser treatment is specific to periodontal disease and removes harmful bacteria and diseased tissue. By passing of a laser light between gum and tooth this is removed from the gum pocket. The patients do not feel any pain hear or any sound, save for a little warmth.
No bleeding, no stitches, less swelling, less tissue removal, less recovery time and no post-treatment infection are some of the important advantages of LANAP procedure when compared to traditional treatment. This is primarily because the gums haven't been cut. Less time consuming procedure and fewer follow-up visits are the other advantages.
- Laser Periodontal Therapy.
- Smile improvements
- Gum corrections like crown lengthening, gingivectomy, gingivoplasty etc.
- Root canals with the use of Photon Induced Photoacoustic Streaming
- Oral lesions removal (fibromas or pappilomas)
- Excisional and incisional biopsies
- Pediatric dental procedures
- Treatment for cold sore
- Ulcer Treatment
- Minor mouth treatment and treatment for gum irritations
Advantages of dental lasers
- needle is not required For soft tissue procedures
- Bond strength required for fillings is increased
- Post procedure sensitivity caused due to fillings is reduced
- prior to filling placement The tooth is disinfected
- after the soft tissue procedures Lesser pain
- Beneficial in treatment of ulcers with quicker pain relief
- Usually within two to three days of the procedure quicker healing.
- for better gingival health it is a very good addition to crown and bridge work
- The procedure is more accurate
- Since there is no surgery no stitches are required.
- Airport Pick-up and Drop
- Hospital Stay in a Private Room as indicated above. One attendant can stay with the patient.
- Nursing & Diet charges.
- Routine lab tests
- Admitting Consultant's visit charges
- Surgeon’s Fees and OT Charges
- Hospital stay after the said period.
- Visit charges after the said period.
- Cross consultations, if any.
Get answers to your queries round the clock
Call us or write to us anytime
Video Call or Telephonic Call facility with doctors
Get answers to all your medical queries
Free Airport Services - Pick up and Drop
Roundtrip Airport Transfers
Move in the city
Hire our network Taxi Service at special rates
Choose hotels and guest houses that suites your budget
Special rates for our patients
Mobile Phone Rental
Get Pre-paid cards of different values
A representative to go with patients for treatments, appointments and for personal assistance
Ground Assistance Services
FRRO Registration, Flight Ticket Booking, Internal Transfers etc.
Write to us: email@example.com