Knee ReplacementOne of the most common orthopaedic procedures, performed at many joint replacement and orthopaedic centres worldwide is a Knee Replacement surgery. Numbers tell the story, there are 270,000 knee replacement operation performed every year in US alone with a major number of these on the people of above 60 years age group. But people who are in need of knee replacement surgery are still many and many reasons such as high cost of surgery, long waiting period, lack of technology and expertise in their home country is causing delay in their relief. We provide a solution to these problems through our network hospitals in India which offer a perfect solution for all these problems. As they have a world-class infrastructure, experienced knee replacement specialists, excellent nursing care and affordable treatment packages.
India is known for high quality and affordable knee replacement surgery with no waiting time, making it one of the leading medical tourism destinations for
What our network hospitals in India have to offer?The significant factors which make our network hospitals a truly global destination for knee replacement surgery are the solutions to their medical wait for treatments which they offer to the patients. Here are the top 7 reasons why you should choose our network hospitals in India for your knee replacement surgery.
- World-class hospitals: Our network hospitals are truly comparable with some of the best hospitals in the world with their attributes of world-class infrastructure, spacious deluxe private rooms, clean and patient friendly environment. This is more so authenticated by the various certifications held by our network hospitals like, ISO certification and accredited by JCI (Joint Commission International) , NABH, ACHSI etc. these certifications, ensure that the care, safety and privacy of each patient is given utmost importance.
- Advanced Technology: modern techniques like minimally Invasive and nerve preserving techniques are a focus of our network hospitals while performing knee surgeries, which also help the patient to have faster recovery, less pain, less blood loss and better surgery outcomes. To ensure successful transplants with better surgery outcomes, reducing the risk of complications modern technology like computer assisted technology, gender specific implants and High Flex Rotating knee Platform are commonly used.
- The Cost Advantage: in India you can get a knee replacement surgery at a fraction of the cost that you might have to pay in countries like US, Canada or UK. This cost advantage comes to you with no compromise in quality of medical care or the implant/prosthesis used. Case in point, a knee replacement surgery in US would cost you 30000-53000 US Dollars, while at just 6000-7000 US Dollars the same surgery in India can be done at a world-class hospital with personalised care.
- Expert Knee Replacement Specialists: Top Class Doctors having a vast experience of working with some of the best hospitals across the world make our network hospitals a chosen destination for many patients. Over 10000 joint replacement surgeries have been performed by some of them and some of them have been trained at some of the finest institutions in the world.
- No waiting Period: We promise a zero waiting time at our network hospitals. Before your arrival in India we book all the necessary appointments, your private room and make all the arrangements. Our primary motive is to provide you with a successful solution to your medical problem and make sure that you feel at home while you are in India. You worry of waiting for appointments or standing in queue for completing the hospital formalities, is eliminated by our guest relations officers.
- Personalised Service: Our team starts working on creating a wonderful and smooth medical travel experience for you from the time you get in touch with us with your first medical query. Our well-trained and English-speaking executives answer all your queries. An airport pick-up would be arranged for on the day of your arrival in India and we will assist also you in VISA, air tickets, internal transfers, currency exchange, tourism etc
- Treatment options: various knee surgery options are offered by our network hospitals, procedures that would give you true value for money are described below:
- Total Knee Replacement- A Total Knee Replacement (TKR) is also referred to as Total Knee Arthroplasty (TKA). It is a surgical procedure in which worn, diseased, or damaged surfaces of a knee joint are removed and replaced with an implant or prosthesis.
- Partial Knee Replacement- a Partial Knee Replacement is also called as Unicompartmental or Unicondylar Knee replacement surgery is done for patients not needing a total knee replacement surgery. In instances where only a small part of knee joint is damaged, a total knee replacement is not required and with the use minimal invasive technique, a partial knee replacement can be done with more suitable outcome.
- Simultaneous Bilateral Knee Replacement- in a simultaneous procedure both knees are replaced at the same surgery and as such is done under single anaesthesia, with shorter hospital stay and rehabilitation.
- Revision Knee Replacement- when the implants may get worn-out after 15-20 years after the original surgery, Total Knee Replacement surgery may have to be redone or revised. The most advanced prosthesis and Computer Assisted Surgery (CAS) for Revision Knee Replacements is used by our doctors.
Other procedures that are routinely performed at our network hospitals.
- 1. Meniscectomy
- 2. Meniscus Repair
- 3. Lateral Release
- 4. Plica Excision
- 5. Meniscus Transplantation
- 6. ACL Reconstruction
- 7. Patellar/Quadriceps Tendon Repair
- Airport Pick-up and Drop
- Hospital Stay in a Private Room as indicated above. One attendant can stay with the patient.
- Nursing & Diet charges.
- Routine lab tests
- Admitting Consultant's visit charges
- Surgeon’s Fees and OT Charges
- Cost of the implant/prosthesis
- Hospital stay after the said period.
- Visit charges after the said period.
- Cross consultations, if any.
Get answers to your queries round the clock
Call us or write to us anytime
Video Call or Telephonic Call facility with doctors
Get answers to all your medical queries
Free Airport Services - Pick up and Drop
Roundtrip Airport Transfers
Move in the city
Hire our network Taxi Service at special rates
Choose hotels and guest houses that suites your budget
Special rates for our patients
Mobile Phone Rental
Get Pre-paid cards of different values
A representative to go with patients for treatments, appointments and for personal assistance
Ground Assistance Services
FRRO Registration, Flight Ticket Booking, Internal Transfers etc.
Write to us: firstname.lastname@example.org