Top 10 Reasons
to choose India as your preferred medical travel destination
- Cost Savings
- No Waiting
- World-class Hospitals
- Advanced Technology
- Highly skilled and experienced Doctors
- Easy Flight Connectivity
- Well trained Nurses and Paramedical staff
- No Language problem
- Excellent patient service
- Tourism Destination
India- The Global Hub for High Quality Medical TreatmentEvery year a large number of patients from all over the world come to India for medical treatment. For instance, in the year 2007, more than 272,000 patients visited India for medical treatment. The number of patients coming to India is growing year on year by about 25-30%. Patients come to India from far away countries like the US, United Kingdom, Canada, Nigeria, Iraq, Zambia, Tanzania, Australia, etc for their medical treatment. It is interesting to know what makes them to come all the way to India for their medical treatment.
India provides solutions to various problems faced by these patients in the healthcare system of their country. Some of the problems faced by these patients are very high cost of medical treatment, long waiting lists, lack of advanced technology, dearth of highly skilled and experienced doctors etc. Now let us see how India can provide solutions to such problems which makes it one of the most preferred destinations in the world for medical treatment.
Why you should choose India for medical treatment-TOP TEN REASONS
1. Big cost savingsYou can save a lot of money on the medical treatment in India. Out of all the top medical travel destinations in the world, India offers the lowest cost. Patients can save upto 60%-95% of their treatment costs by undergoing treatment in India.
2. No waiting time at allSome of the countries have good doctors and all the advanced facilities, but here patients face another type of problem i.e. the long waiting lists. Be it for a hip replacement surgery or a liver transplant surgery, the patients have to wait for a long time for his/her turn. The patient has to suffer with a lot of pain and mental trauma till he/she gets an appointment for his/her medical treatment.
In India there is no waiting time at all. We can book all the necessary appointments for you even before your arrival in India so that you need not wait unnecessarily.
3. World-class HospitalsIndia has some of the finest hospitals with world-class infrastructure. The way these hospitals are constructed and maintained, they look more like a five star hotel than a hospital. These hospitals have got national and international accreditations like the NABH (National Accreditation Board for Hospitals and Healthcare Providers) and JCI (Joint Commission International). This means that a lot of attention is given on patient’s safety, patient’s privacy, infection control etc. These hospitals have very comfortable patient rooms, cafeteria, advanced equipments, most modern and patient friendly infrastructure.
4. Advanced TechnologyHospitals in India can boast of most advanced medical technologies. These advanced technologies have helped a lot in better diagnosis and treatment of patients. The hospital stay and recovery time of the patients have been reduced to a considerable extent. The hospitals have most modern and advanced medical technology like the Cyberknife, Novalis, VMAT, PET Scan, 3 Tesla MRI, 64 slice CT Scan etc. All these equipments are procured from some of the leading medical devices companies in the world.
5. Highly skilled and experienced DoctorsIndia has some of the best doctors in the world. These doctors have been trained at some of the leading medical centers in the world like the Mayo Clinic, Cleveland clinic, Johns Hopkins etc. Many of them are US Board certified doctors having years of experience. Some of the doctors even have their names in the Book of Guinness Records for achieving various medical feats. To know more about the doctors see their profiles in our ‘Doctor Profiles’ section by clicking the link below.
6. Easy Flight ConnectivityIndia has world-class airports in all the major cities with excellent flight connectivity from anywhere in the world. Almost all the international flights come to India and frequency is also good. The airport has all the modern facilities.
7. Well trained Nurses and Paramedical staffEven if you visit hospitals in US,UK or Europe, you will find a nurses and paramedical staff from Indian sub continent. Hospitals in India have well trained and qualified nursing and paramedical staff who provide excellent care to the patients.
8. No Language problemAlmost all the staff members at the hospitals speak and understand English language. Infact English is one of the widely used languages in India. You will get all the reports and documents in English language only. If at all you are not able to speak or understand English language then we can also arrange language interpreters in any language like the Arabic, Russian, French etc.
9. Excellent patient serviceYou will get individual attention. You will be taken care off right from airport pickup, hospital stay to airport drop in India. At every step you and your attendant are taken care by a professional team of Guest Relation Officers. They will assist you at every step.
10. Tourism DestinationIndia is also a well-known as a tourism destination in the world. Tourist destinations in India include Historical Monuments, Forts, Palaces, ancient Temples, beaches, wild-life and the architectural sites. Travelling and staying in India is affordable and there are many travel companies offering various tourism and sight seeing packages. You get a lot of options to choose from.
Write to us: firstname.lastname@example.org