Get More Information
Dr. AJAYA KASHYAP
- MS, FACS
- Diplomate American Board - General Surgery
- Diplomate American Board - Plastic Surgery
- Specialty: Cosmetic and Plastic Surgery
- Location: New Delhi, India
- Masters in Surgery, Delhi University, India – June 1988
- MBBS, Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi, India – 1983
- Diplomate American Board of Surgery – 1996
- Diplomate American Board of Plastic Surgery – 1999
- Recertification American Board of Plastic Surgery- 2009
Fellowships and Memberships
- FACS (Fellow of American College of Surgeons)
- Active Member of the American Society of Plastic Surgery – only Active member in India
- Member of the American Medical Association
- Member of Massachusetts Medical Society
Professional ExperienceDr. Ajaya Kashyap is double American Board Certified Plastic Surgeon and the Only Active member of ASPS (American Society of Plastic Surgery) in India. Dr. Ajaya Kashyap has over 15 years of experience in the USA and has developed ground breaking cosmetic techniques in Facial and Body Minimal Invasive surgery and Total Body Lifts after massive weight loss.
Dr. Ajaya Kashyap completed his 2 year Fellowship in Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery at University of Massachusetts Medical Center, Massachusetts, U.S.A., following completion of a 5 year surgical residency at Robert Packer Hospital (Guthrie Clinic), Sayre, Pennsylvania, and Surgical Research at UCLA.
He had a very successful private Plastic Surgery practice with staff privileges at Metrowest Medical Center, U-Mass-Memorial Marlborough Hospital, Leonard-Morse Hospital and Nashoba Valley Medical Center.
His wide spectrum of patients came from various parts of the US and abroad. He had an academic appointment as Assistant Professor at University of Massachusetts Medical School. Dr. Ajaya Kashyap has been the medical director of Aesthetic Center at Metrowest since 2001 and was the attending plastic surgeon at The Wound Clinic in Framingham, Massachusetts.
Dr. Kashyap has patients come from all parts of India as well as several patients from the USA, UK, Canada, Japan,Europe, Africa and Australia.
He has published and presented over 35 research papers nationally (U.S.) and internationally.
- Private Plastic Surgery Practice with Active staff Privileges at Metrowest Medical Center, U-Mass-Memorial
- Marlborough Hospital and Nashoba Valley Medical Center
- Academic appointment as Assistant Professor at University of Massachusetts Medical School
- Medical Director of Aesthetic Center at Metrowest
- Attending Plastic Surgeon at The Wound Clinic at Framingham
- Fellowship in Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery at University of Massachusetts Medical Center, Massachusetts,USA withCosmetic Surgery at Lenox-Hill hospital New York
- Chief Resident Surgery at Robert Packer Hospital (Guthrie Clinic), Sayre, Pennsylvania, USA
- Resident in Surgery, Robert Packer Hospital (Guthrie Clinic), Sayre, Pennsylvania, USA
- Experimental Research at Harbor-UCLA Medical Center
Awards and Scholarships
- Recertification in American Board of Plastic Surgery with the highest possible score(100%)-2009
- Diplomate by Fundase, Fundacion Servicios para el Ecuador: for Reconstructive Surgery
- Resident of the Year (Robert Packer Hospital and Guthrie Clinic) – 1995
- Best Teaching Resident (Robert Packer Hospital and Guthrie Clinic) – 1995
- Stanley Conklin Award for Research (First Prize – Basic Science) - 1994
- Stanley Conklin Award for Research (First Prize – Clinical Science) – 1994
- Pennsylvania Trauma Committee Award for Paper Presentation – 1993
- Stanley Conklin Award for Research (First Prize) – 1992
- Sahitya Kala Parishad Award for Playwriting – 1982
- First Prize for Sculpture at Phoenix All-India Youth Festival – 1981
- Science Talent Search Scholar – All India Science Talent Search Scholarship – 1977