Dental SurgeryTreatment Assistance has a network of world-class dental centers across India. In these dental centers all the dental procedures from basic to advanced are available under one roof. The world-class dental care is provided using most advanced technology and implants from leading companies in the world. Proper care and international standards are followed while performing the procedure and special attention is given on aspects such as form, function, aesthetics, hygiene and sterilization of equipments. The dentists assess the oral status and the patient is educated regarding the current condition using digital intra oral cameras. This is followed by a comprehensive treatment plan encompassing the work required, the cost incurred and the time duration.
Common Dental procedures
- Dental Implants
- Sealant Application
- Gum Treatment and Surgeries
- Bone Grafting
- Mobile Teeth Solution
- Fixed Teeth Replacement
- Cosmetic Smile Designing
- Root Canal Therapy
- Teeth Whitening
- Dental Implant System from Nobel Biocare
- Latest Digital X-rays, which requires one-tenth of x-ray exposure time and reduce the radiation to which patients are exposed by 95% when compared with conventional film.
- Advanced Chair Side Tooth Whitening System
- Dental Lasers are used in some procedures for precise and less painful treatment with quick-healing.
- Complete smile make-over using metal free Ceramic crowns and veneers
- Latest Gum Graft material for Gum Recessions.
- Intraoral-Digital Cameras to show the patients the images of their teeth
Write to us: email@example.com